Terms, Conditions & Guidelines
The Big Skies Festival 2020 Competition ("the Competition") is organised by Western Downs Regional Council (WDRC). This competition consists of a single round spanning the competition period, with a prize offered as outlined under Prize Details. WDRC may, at its sole and absolute discretion alter the Competition Period or at any time without prior notice to any party make alterations to the competition. Any alterations will be published on the Big Skies Festival website and Facebook pages.
A range of competitions will be run from 1st February 2020 to 30 April
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be a minimum of 18 years of age and have a personal Facebook account.
- Any submissions made on behalf of another person is an acknowledgement that adequate permission has been sought and granted. No responsibility will be taken by WDRC for entries submitted without the required permission.
- To be eligible for the competition participants must follow the instructions for entry on the Facebook competitions posts
- The Competition winner will be announced on the Big Skies Festival Facebook Page. It is the responsibility of the participants to follow this announcement closely.
- WDRC reserves the right to reject any participant at its sole and absolute discretion, without having to justify any reasons whatsoever.
- By participating in this competition, participants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- WDRC accepts no responsibility for injuries sustained, additional costs or loss or damage to property incurred as a result of participating in or accepting a prize during this competition.
- No special consideration will be given for late entries under any circumstances including, but not limited to, network transmission failure.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- The start/end times and draw times will be published on the Big Skies Facebook page.
- The winners will be selected by using the Google Random Number Generator. The number drawn will relate to a name on a numbered list.
- The winner will be an eligible participant and complied with the Facebook Competition Post instructions to enter.
- The decision of WDRC will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- WDRC Employees and their immediate family members (and those of external marketing firm) are not allowed to enter.
- A participant can enter any number of times.
- The winners name will be published on the Big Skies Festival Facebook Page. Winners will need to respond via private message to WDRC using the account linked to the original post, to organise prize collection.
- The prizes include 3 x two-day concert ticket for Big Skies Festival (2nd and 3rd May 2020) and 3 x one-night general camping ticket (2nd May 2020)
- The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or other products in any form for whatever reason.
- The winner shall be responsible for all costs in connection with the redemption, collection & delivery of their prize, including but not limited to travel, meals, spending money or personal expenses.
- If the prize isn’t claimed within 3 days, a new winner will be redrawn.