Day on the Plain Terms and Conditions
- This is an all-weather event, by purchasing a ticket you acknowledge that this event will take place even in the event of inclement weather.
- You acknowledge that you enter the event venue at your own risk. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
- Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the Venue. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and tickets will not be refunded.
- Parking is available at Jimbour Amphitheatre for $10.00 per vehicle. Please note parking is at owners risk. Please check our website before you head out to the concert and make sure you allow some extra time to get to the show.
- No tables, tents or sun shelters. No umbrellas (even if it’s raining); bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
- No glass - this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass. Although bottles of wine will be sold inside the Venue you may not bring any glass object into the Venue.
- Open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, flags or banners, whistles, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers, public address systems or any other objects considered by the event organiser and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer are prohibited.
- Space is limited on the green. You will be directed by security and event staff to condense your setup if it is deemed excessive.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted in the Venue.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times and at no point can they approach any of the licenced bars. Patrons may bring their own chair. Picnic rugs are permitted. This event is not recommended for small children or babies.
- No bicycles, skate boards, scooters or skates are allowed in the site.
- Strictly no BYO food nor beverages. No eskies or large bags are allowed.
- The site is strictly a no smoking site. Smoking is permitted outside the site more than 5 metres from the entry.
- Trespassers and anyone assisting trespassers will be evicted from the Venue.
- In the Event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by Venue staff & security.
Western Downs Regional Council takes responsible service of alcohol seriously and will have security guards and RSA Marshalls patrolling the site. All bags will be searched on entry.
Camping Terms and Conditions
Big Skies Camping at Jimbour Station - Terms and Conditions
Please note bookings are for consecutive nights only. To book multiple sites, please ensure you have purchased the required number of sites on the 'Tickets' page in the booking system. Sites are allocated based on the number of sites purchased at the time of payment.
Jimbour Station is a heritage-listed homestead on one of the earliest stations established on the Darling Downs, Queensland. It is located at 86 Jimbour Station Road, Jimbour which is 238km northwest of Brisbane.
The camping arrangements and rules outlined on this page, ensure the safety and comfort of everyone on site. Everyone on site, including campers, must follow the site rules. Make sure you’re familiar with these - some require planning before you leave home.
Marshals will direct you to your allocated campsite when you arrive. The campsite is filled from front to back.
The campground is suitable for most vehicles including motorhomes & caravans.
Campsites are 10 x 8m and are adequate and comfortable; however please don’t take up more space than you are allocated.
If you’d like to camp as a group, please ensure the required number of sites are selected at the time of initial booking. Should this not occur, there is no guarantee of being allocated sites together in the camping area.
Only small contained campfires are permitted (i.e. Oz Pig or similar). You may bring your own firewood supply as collection on the surrounding property is prohibited. A limited supply of firewood will be available on site.
Bins are provided in the camping area. Campers must ensure campsite is left clean and tidy on departure.
Toilet and Shower blocks are provided in the camping area. These will be serviced regularly. It is campers responsibility to keep amenities clean and tidy and at all times.
If you have a caravan with a toilet we ask that you use this whenever you can to help us with overall toilet capacity and servicing.
Council water trucks will deliver potable water to camping area every 2 days.
You are permitted to dispose of grey water on your site.
You must take ALL your black water back to the temporary dump points located in camping area. Do not put black water in the grey water disposal tanks or portaloos.
Only allowed between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
BYO Alcohol is permitted in the camping area only.
Please drink responsibly! Anyone who is intoxicated and causing a nuisance will be removed from the site.
No noise will be permitted in the camping area prior to 7.00am and after 10.00pm.
In the interest of safety the speed limit throughout the camping area is walking pace only.
No animals are permitted in the caravan park other than a bona fide, registered guide, hearing or assistance dog with an identity card.
We strongly recommend that you bring a torch or similar onsite so you can find your way back to camp. The concert and main plaza areas have lighting; however the general campsite and Day Parking areas only have limited lighting provided.
Aircraft & Drones
No unauthorised aircraft or drones/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).
There will be a helicopter and approved UAV/Drones operating during the festival. For safety reasons no other aircraft or drones are allowed over the festival or surrounding property.
Unregistered motorbikes, buggies or other vehicles are not to be used on the concert venue or surrounding property. The concert is on private land and Queensland Police and security will be in attendance.